Eucotherm Fino Ladder Towel Radiator 945x580mm
Eucotherm Fino Ladder Towel Radiator
Step into a world of pure indulgence with the Eucotherm Fino Ladder Towel Radiator. An extraordinary fusion of style and functionality, designed to transform your bathroom into a luxurious oasis. Prepare to be embraced by the gentle warmth of this exquisite heated towel rail, as it elevates your bathing experience to unparalleled levels of comfort and elegance.
Selecting the perfect size for your bathroom is effortless, as the Fino comes in a range of dimensions to suit any bathroom layout. No matter the shape or size of your bathing sanctuary, this radiator is designed to fit seamlessly, making a bold statement that leaves a lasting impression.
Your investment is secured with a confidence-boosting 10-year guarantee, assuring you of long-lasting durability and reliability.
- Download: Fino Datasheet
- Product Code: EFI-945580
- Dimensions: H 945mm x W 580mm
- Wall to front face: 74mm
- Pipe Centres: 505mm
- Pipe Centres: 48mm wall to center
- Style: Ladder Towel Radiator
- Material: Mild Steel
- Finish: White/Anthracite or Bespoke, see below
- Fuel Type: Central Heating
- Heat Output Watts: 484
- Heat Output BTU: 1652 (Delta T50)
- Values: Sold separately, see below
- Guarantee: 10 Years
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the valves compatible with this radiator and simply add them to your order, or see all valves.
- Factory RAL Colours & Special finishes take 6-8 weeks to deliver.
- For more detailed technical information, the Fino Data sheet is available for download, offering a comprehensive guide to the radiator's specifications and outputs.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery As standard, our courier partners will agree with you on a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient for you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able-bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how to return the goods.
- We have a 14-day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused, and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be canceled within 48 hours. If orders are canceled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be canceled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe, and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: