Eucotherm Mars Primus Flat Panel Towel Radiator 970x500mm
Eucotherm Mars Primus Flat Panel Towel Radiator
The Eucotherm Flat Panel Towel Radiator is a sleek and contemporary heating solution for your modern bathroom suite. With its slim flat panels, this towel radiator exudes elegance and practicality, offering excellent heat output through its generous surface area.
The Eucotherm Mars Primus Radiator offers three available sizes, with the smallest being 970mm x 500mm. It provides various finish options, including Textured Matt Anthracite, White, or bespoke RAL Colors and Special Finishes, ensuring seamless integration with your bathroom's aesthetics.
Crafted from durable mild steel and backed by a reassuring 10-year guarantee, this radiator runs on central heating, efficiently providing 433 watts (1478 BTU) of cozy warmth to keep your bathroom inviting throughout the year.
Download: Mars Primus Datasheet
Product Code: EMAPRI-970500
Dimensions: H 970mm x W 500mm
Wall to front face: 74mm
Pipe centers: 450mm
Pipe centres: 43mm wall to centre
Style: Ladder Towel Radiator
Material: Mild Steel
Finish: White/Anthracite or Bespoke, see below
Fuel Type: Central Heating
Heat Output Watts: 433
Heat Output BTU: 1478
Guarantee: 10 Years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the valves compatible with this radiator and simply add them to your order, or see all valves.
- Factory RAL Colours & Special finishes take 6-8 weeks to deliver.
- For more detailed technical information, the Mars Primus Data sheet is available for download, offering a comprehensive guide to the radiator's specifications and outputs.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery As standard, our courier partners will agree with you on a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient for you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able-bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how to return the goods.
- We have a 14-day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused, and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be canceled within 48 hours. If orders are canceled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be canceled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe, and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: