Eucotherm Straight Deluxe Central Radiator Valve
Straight Deluxe Central Radiator Valve
Introducing Eucotherm Thermostatic Deluxe Central Valve to fit many of the Eucotherm Vertical radiator collection, only compatible with the central connection variant. Eucotherm Deluxe Central Valve is easy to install, durable and the perfect fit for most interiors
Available in either a White or a Chrome finish on both angled and straight versions.
Manufactured by Herz the Central Valve can fit any radiator with 50mm central pipe-centres and 15mm standard pipework connection.
- Angled if pipes are from the wall or straight if pipes are from the floor.
- Angled (shown in image) or Straight (no image shown)
- Available in white or chrome
- Ensures uniform finish with radiator installation
- Suitable for standard 15mm pipework
- Energy Efficient
- 2 year guarantee
- Slim line design
- Colour matching radiators are available (order separately)
Please note - Angled Valve only shown in the images.
Looking for something different? Please view our other radiator valves.
- Product Code: QHETSDGWE / QHETSDGCH
Angled/Straight Connection: Straight (not shown)
- Valve to Pipe: Standard 15mm Compression fitting
- Valve to Radiator: 1/2 " BSPT Male
- Product Contents: Radiator Valve
- Radiator Valve Type: Thermostatic Valve
- Smart Compatibility: Not Smart
- Valve Body Material: Steel
- Finishes: White / Chrome
- Manufacturer Guarantee: 2 Years
- Estimated Delivery: 1 - 2 Working Days
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Recommended Heating System Connection
- Recommended that thermostatic radiator valve is connected to the ‘flow’
- Lock Shield valve is connected to the ‘return’
For any advice prior to installation please contact Eucotherm
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject stock availability.
- Bespoke orders such as painted baths may take up to 5 weeks. Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production begins.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: