Hurlingham Alverton Copper Bath, Roll Top Copper Bathtub, 1730x710mm
Hurlingham Alverton 1730mm Copper Bath
Indulge in the luxurious experience of a bath like never before with the Alverton Copper Freestanding Bathtub. Designed to provide you with the ultimate relaxation and comfort. It boasts a stunning copper interior and exterior making it a statement piece that will add a touch of elegance and sophistication to any bathroom.
This Alverton Freestanding Bath is handcrafted using traditional techniques and has gentle undulations and minor colour variations, ensuring every bath is a unique.
It has a large 280-litre water capacity, allowing you to fully immerse yourself in a soothing, relaxing bathe. The impressive 1730mm x 710mm size provides the ideal space, transforming your bathroom into a luxurious retreat.
- Double-Ended Design
- Durable Wax Protection
- Copper Interior and Exterior
- Enamel inner
- Easy to Install
- 5 year guarantee
Please note, the bath has been hand-finished. Natural undulations and imperfections in the surface are normal and should be expected before ordering, they add to the charming character of the bath.
- Download: Drawing / Information
- Product Code: SS049 / BES115
- Dimensions: L 1730 x W 710 x H 725 mm*
- Weight: 44.5kg
- Water Capacity: 280 Litres
- Finish: Copper Outer & Inner / Copper Outer & White Enamel Inner
- Material: Copper
- Style: Double ended French style Bateau bath
- Tap Holes: No
- Waste: Not included. (See details below)
- Overflow: No
- Guarantee: 5 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the waste kit compatible with this bath and simply add to your order.
This bath doesn't come with an overflow. If you would like an overflow, the bath must be drilled on site and you can order an exposed waste if required. See below for compatible Hurlingham wastes for drilled overflow:
- BWP002 - Exposed Bath Plug & Chain Waste With Overflow Pipe
- BWP034 - Exposed Bath Click Clack Waste With Overflow Pipe
Bath Supplied without tap holes, allowing choice of wall or deck mounted taps.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for recommended taps to accompany this bath, or see all taps.
Should you wish to include a complimentary Hurlingham plaque on the base of the plinth, just select from the drop down menu above or let us know under the "Add a note to your order" section within your cart.
These are at no extra cost and are available in copper, brass or nickel.
Special Care Instruction
For Polished Copper, Brass & Enamel finishes.
- Copper is a ‘living finish’ and will age and patina over time. The Copper and Brushed Copper will be unlacquered so will need preserving to maintain the finish.
- Routinely clean with warm soapy water and soft cloth and dry immediately after use. Avoid dripping taps, sharp objects and the use of chemicals.
- Hurlingham recommend Renaissance wax applied regularly every 4-6 weeks depending on use. More usage will require more maintenance.
- If the wax wears off and oxidisation develops on the copper surface, clean the basin with a fine metal cleaner, such as Autosol, then re apply the wax.
- Do not use de-scaling agents such as Viakal or Cilit Bang on the Brass Material.
Please be aware that these models are not lacquered and will require regular maintenance to keep them shiny.
- Only available without tap holes
- Overflow can be drilled on site, if required.
- Do not cut into the plinth – this will void any guarantee.
- Bath waste not included, please purchase separately.
- Taps not included, please purchase separately.
- It is not possible to fit an overflow filler with this bath.
- Bespoke order, 4-6 week
- For installation advice please contact Hurlingham prior to installation.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: