Hurlingham Bulle Brass Roll Top Bath, 1700x740mm
Hurlingham Brass Bulle Freestanding Bath
Showcase your love of the traditional French bateau with the bespoke Hurlingham Bulle Brass Bath. This bathtub has the exact same shape and curves of the Hurlingham Copper Bulle. A stunning freestanding bath with the hand-polished gleaming finish will be a real ‘wow factor’ and centrepiece of any luxury bathroom. Versatile for traditional bathrooms or for a modern chic look.
Handcrafted using the finest materials in the UK, this brass bath comes with its own unique characterful signature with fine undulations and minor colour variations as part of the by-hand finishing process. An application of durable white enamel on the interior can also be made, please choose above.
The Brass is resistant to rust and protected with a hardwearing wax ensuring the bath maintains its luxurious shine and longevity of use. The Brass material is also an excellent heat conductor meaning you can bathe for longer and has natural anti-bacterial properties, and therefore less cleaning is required.required.
Undeniably a great bath to look at, that will radiate a warm golden glow to your surroundings and the perfect bath for sinking into after a busy day. Just add hot water, a glass of wine, a good book then relax and unwind with a long indulgent long soak.
- Finished by hand in our UK workshop.
- Premium quality Copper
- Excellent heat retention properties
- Traditionally made using highly skilled processes
- 5 year guarantee.
Pair This With
The Brass Bulle Basin in size 660mm.
Please note, the bath has been hand-finished. Natural undulations and imperfections in the surface are normal and should be expected before ordering, they add to the charming character of the bath.
Download: Specification / Drawing / Handmade Acknowledgement
Product Code: SS084(NTH)
- Dimensions: L 1700 x W 740 x H 720 mm
- Weight: 50 kg without water
- Water Capacity: 256 Litres to overflow
Finish: Polished Brass
Material: Body - Brass / Interior - Brass or Vitreous Enamel
- Style: Traditional Double Ended Bath
Tap Holes: Without Tap Holes
- Waste: Not included, see below
- Overflow: No
- Guarantee: 5 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the waste kit compatible with this bath and simply add to your order.
This bath doesn't come with an overflow. If you would like an overflow, the bath must be drilled on site and you can order an exposed waste if required. See below for compatible Hurlingham wastes for drilled overflow:
- BWP002 - Exposed Bath Plug & Chain Waste With Overflow Pipe
- BWP034 - Exposed Bath Click Clack Waste With Overflow Pipe
Bath Supplied without tap holes, allowing choice of wall or deck mounted taps.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for recommended taps to accompany this bath, or see all taps.
Special Care Instruction
For Polished Copper, Brass & Enamel finishes.
- Copper is a ‘living finish’ and will age and patina over time. The Copper and Brushed Copper will be unlacquered so will need preserving to maintain the finish.
- Routinely clean with warm soapy water and soft cloth and dry immediately after use. Avoid dripping taps, sharp objects and the use of chemicals.
- Hurlingham recommend Renaissance wax applied regularly every 4-6 weeks depending on use. More usage will require more maintenance.
- If the wax wears off and oxidisation develops on the copper surface, clean the basin with a fine metal cleaner, such as Autosol, then re apply the wax.
- Do not use de-scaling agents such as Viakal or Cilit Bang on the Brass Material.
Please be aware that these models are not lacquered and will require regular maintenance to keep them shiny.
- Supplied without tap holes
- Overflow can be drilled on site, if required.
- Do not cut into the plinth – this will void any guarantee.
- Bath waste not included, please purchase separately.
- Taps not included, please purchase separately.
- It is not possible to fit an overflow filler with this bath.
- Bespoke order, 4 week
- For installation advice please contact Hurlingham prior to installation.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: