Hurlingham Bulle Brass Roll Top Bath, 1700x740mm
The Brass Bulle Freestanding Bath
Showcase your love of the traditional French bateau with the bespoke Hurlingham Bulle Brass Bath. This bathtub has the exact same shape and curves of the Hurlingham Copper Bulle. A stunning freestanding bath with the hand-polished gleaming finish will be a real ‘wow factor’ and centrepiece of any luxury bathroom. Versatile for traditional bathrooms or for a modern chic look.
Handcrafted using the finest materials in the UK, this brass bath comes with its own unique characterful signature with fine undulations and minor colour variations as part of the by-hand finishing process. An application of durable white enamel on the interior can also be made, please choose above.
The Brass is resistant to rust and protected with a hardwearing wax ensuring the bath maintains its luxurious shine and longevity of use. The Brass material is also an excellent heat conductor meaning you can bathe for longer and has natural anti-bacterial properties, and therefore less cleaning is required.required.
Undeniably a great bath to look at, that will radiate a warm golden glow to your surroundings and the perfect bath for sinking into after a busy day. Just add hot water, a glass of wine, a good book then relax and unwind with a long indulgent long soak.
- Finished by hand in the UK
- Built to last, with premium quality Brass and Vitreous Enamel
- Excellent heat retention properties
- Traditionally made using highly skilled processes
- Manufacturer 5 year guarantee
Interested in an alternative finish? Also available in a Hammered Copper, Copper & Nickel and Nickel.
Download: Specification / Drawing / Handmade Acknowledgement
Product Code: SS084(NTH)
- Dimensions: L 1700 x W 740 x H 720 mm
- Weight: 50 kg without water
- Water Capacity: 256 Litres to overflow
Finish: Polished Brass
Material: Body - Brass / Interior - Brass or Vitreous Enamel
- Style: Traditional Double Ended Bath
Tap Holes: Without Tap Holes
- Waste: Not included, see below
- Overflow: No
- Guarantee: 5 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Every brass plated bath is made by skilled craftsmen from pure metal materials that are hand beaten into shape and then hand burnished therefore soft undulations, etchings or polish marks in the surface could be inherent on this item. This results in a beautifully unique and bespoke product.
Brass Special Care Instructions
Routinely clean with warm soapy water and soft cloth and dry immediately after use. Avoid dripping taps, sharp objects and the use of chemicals. The Brass will age and patina over time, maintain the finish by re-applying a suitable wax seal (Hurlingham recommend Renaissance wax) regularly every 4-6 weeks depending on use. More usage will require more maintenance. Never use de-scaling agents such as Viakal or Cilit Bang on the Brass Material. If the wax wears off and oxidisation develops on the brass surface, clean the bath with a fine metal cleaner, such as Autosol, then re apply the wax. This bath comes sealed with a hard wearing wax, but will require regular maintenance to maintain the luxurious shine. Please view our range of maintenance kits.
Luxury Bath Waste
The following waste & overflow is recommended with this bath as it is not Included as standard.
- Bundle - Exposed bath waste plug & chain / overflow pipe / Shallow Seal Trap
- Shallow Seal Trap
- Exposed bath waste & chain with overflow pipe
Bath Supplied without tap holes – allowing choice of wall or floor standing taps.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for recommended taps to accompany this bath, or see all taps.
- Only available without tap holes
- Bath waste not included, please add or order separately.
- Taps not included, please purchase separately.
Delivery & Returns
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject stock availability.
- Bespoke orders such as painted baths may take up to 5 weeks. Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production begins.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: