Hurlingham Caravel Bateau Freestanding Cast Iron Roll Top Bath, Bespoke Painted, 1675x720mm
Hurlingham Caravel Bateau, Bespoke Painted Bath
Showcase your love of the traditional French decor with the bespoke painted Hurlingham Caravel Bateau Bath. This Deep Set Cast Iron bathtub will be the ultimate lavish addition to your bathroom suite. Featuring luxurious white Vitreous Enamel on the interior which is an ultra tough resistant material, then finished in your choice of bespoke paint on the exterior to match your bathroom design.
A beautiful and elegant addition for your bathroom, this Hurlingham Caravel Boat Bath comes in a length of 1675mm and will complement your existing bathroom décor. The cast iron body of this bath is made from materials that are resistant to corrosion and rust, ensuring durability and reliability for years to come, backed by a 5 year guarantee.
- Hard-wearing vitreous enamel interior.
- Finished by hand in our UK workshop.
- Traditionally made bath using a highly skilled process
- 5 year guarantee.
Download: Specification / Handmade Acknowledgement
- Product Code: EMP007 - Without Tap Holes
- Dimensions: L 1675 x W 720 x H 725 mm
- Weight: 194 kg without water
- Water Capacity: 233 Litres to overflow
- Finish: Bespoke Painted, see below
- Material: Vitreous Enamelled Cast Iron
- Style: Traditional Double Ended Slipper
- Overflow: Yes
- Tap Holes: No Pre-Drilled Tap Holes
- Waste: Not included, see below
- Guarantee: 5 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the waste kit compatible with this bath and simply add to your order.
- BWP002 - Exposed Bath Plug & Chain Waste With Overflow Pipe
- BWP034 - Exposed Bath Click Clack Waste With Overflow Pipe
Bath Supplied without tap holes, allowing choice of wall or deck mounted taps.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for recommended taps to accompany this bath, or see all taps.
Special Care Instructions
For Polished Copper, Brass & Enamel finishes.
- Copper is a ‘living finish’ and will age and patina over time. The Copper and Brushed Copper will be unlacquered so will need preserving to maintain the finish.
- Routinely clean with warm soapy water and soft cloth and dry immediately after use. Avoid dripping taps, sharp objects and the use of chemicals.
- Hurlingham recommend Renaissance wax applied regularly every 4-6 weeks depending on use. More usage will require more maintenance.
- If the wax wears off and oxidisation develops on the copper surface, clean the basin with a fine metal cleaner, such as Autosol, then re apply the wax.
- Do not use de-scaling agents such as Viakal or Cilit Bang on the Brass Material.
Please be aware that these models are not lacquered and will require regular maintenance to keep them shiny.
- Supplied without tap holes
- Bath waste not included, please purchase separately.
- Requires under floor plumbing for bath waste.
- Taps not included, please purchase separately.
- Bespoke order, 4 week
- For installation advice please contact Hurlingham prior to installation.
Bespoke Painted Finish
Set your imagination free and colour match your Hurlingham Bath from the thousands of Farrow & Ball, Little Green or RAL colours, your chosen colour will be applied by Hurlingham’s expert painters when nearing completion of your made to order bath.
How to Order
Step 1: Choose 'Bespoke Painted (Add colour code to order notes)' in the dropdown at the top of this page and 'Add to Cart'.
Step 3: Add a note in the Special Instruction Box within 'Your Cart' with your chosen colour code. Alternatively you can email our team your colour code.
For example: RAL - 1013 Oyster White
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: