Hurlingham Caravel Bateau Freestanding Cast Iron Roll Top Bath, Hand Gilded, 1675x720mm
The Caravel Bateau, Hand Gilded Bathtub
Showcase your love of the traditional French decor with the bespoke hand gilded Hurlingham Caravel Bateau Bath. This Deep Set Cast Iron bathtub will be the ultimate lavish addition to your bathroom suite, choose from a selection of real of faux gold, copper and bronze leaf. Featuring luxurious white Vitreous Enamel on the interior, and beautiful lavish hand-gilded bespoke exterior to match your bathroom design.
A beautiful and elegant addition for your bathroom, this Hurlingham Caravel Bateau Cast Iron Bath comes in a length of 1675mm and will compliment your existing bathroom décor. The cast iron body of this bath is made from materials that are resistant to corrosion and rust, ensuring durability and reliability for years to come and backed by a 5 year guarantee.
- Handcrafted & bespoke design
- Finished by hand in the UK
- Traditional hand gilded bath using a highly skilled process
- Manufacturer 5 year guarantee
Interested in an alternative finish? Also available in a Bespoke Painted or Metallic Pewter Lustre finish.
Download: Specification / Handmade Acknowledgement
Product Code: EMP007 + (Finish Code)
- Dimensions: L 1675 x W 720 x H 725 mm
- Weight: 194 kg without water
- Water Capacity: 233 Litres to overflow
Finish: Faux Gold Leaf, Real Gold Leaf, Copper Leaf, Bronze Leaf
- Material: Vitreous Enamelled Cast Iron
- Style: Traditional Double Ended Slipper
- Tap Holes: No Pre-Drilled Tap Holes
- Waste: Not included, see below
- Guarantee: 5 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Hand Gilded Finish
A hand-gilded bath is the ultimate in luxury. Hand gilding is highly skilled process that gives you bespoke bath with a most unique, opulent and luxurious finish. We give you the opportunity to create one of the most lavish baths available. A beautiful bespoke freestanding double slipper with deep sides and a luxurious feel, definitely enough room for one and even two as this boat bath is one of our largest.
Choose your bespoke hand gilded finish from real or faux gold, copper and bronze leaf. Hurlingham Bath’s expert painters will apply this nearing the completion of your bath.
Simply choose your finish from the drop-down menu at the top of this page
Please note: Hurlingham Bespoke Hand Gilded Baths have a 3-4 week lead-time.
Luxury Bath Waste
The following waste & overflow is recommended with this bath as it is not Included as standard.
- Bundle - Exposed bath waste plug & chain / overflow pipe / Shallow Seal Trap
- Shallow Seal Trap
- Exposed bath waste & chain with overflow pipe
Bath Supplied without tap holes – allowing choice of wall or floor standing taps.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for recommended taps to accompany this bath, or see all taps.
- Bath waste not included, please add or order separately.
- Requires under floor plumbing for bath waste.
Delivery & Returns
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject stock availability.
- Bespoke orders such as painted baths may take up to 5 weeks. Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production begins.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: