Hurlingham Cast Iron Bateau Basin, Painted, Hand Gilded Wash Basin, 620x215mm
Hurlingham Painted or Hand Gilded Bateau Basin
Elevate your bathroom with the Hurlingham Bateau 620mm, Cast Iron Basin. Made from quality cast iron with vitreous enamel interior that is ultra-tough and resistant resistant to frequent use.
But what really sets this basin apart, is the option to choose from a hand painted or gilded exterior finish. You have the opportunity to colour match your interior or select from a range of gold, copper, and bronze leaf finishes to create a truly bespoke and opulent basin that's uniquely yours.
The 620mm x 215mm Basin provides ample space for your daily washing routines while adding an unmatched level of elegance to your bathroom décor. The overflow feature means you don't have to worry about spills or leaks.
Upgrade your bathroom with the Cast Iron Bateau Basin that's both functional and truly luxurious.
- Bespoke Hand Gilded
- Bespoke Hand Painted
- Durable Cast Iron Material
- Luxurious Design
- Generously Sized
- Overflow Feature
Looking for a different style? Please see the Cast Iron, Copper, Nickel or Copper Nickel.
Please note, the basin has been hand-finished. Natural undulations and imperfections in the surface are normal should be expected before ordering, they add to the charming character of the basin.
- Download: Drawing Specification
- Product Code: TBK083
- Dimensions: D 365 x W 620 x H 215 mm*
- Weight: 23.5kg
- Finish: Hand Gilded / Painted Finish
- Material: Cast Iron
- Tap Holes: No
- Waste: Not included. (See details below)
- Overflow: Yes
- Guarantee: 5 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the waste kit compatible with this basin and simply add to your order.
Basin Supplied without tap holes, allowing choice of wall or deck mounted taps.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for recommended taps to accompany this basin, or see all taps.
Hand Gilded Finish
A hand-gilded basin is the ultimate luxury. Hand gilding is a highly skilled process that gives you an opulent and luxurious bespoke finish.
We give you the opportunity to create one of the most lavish basins available. Choose your bespoke hand gilded finish from real or faux gold, copper and bronze leaf. Simply choose your finish from the drop-down menu at the top of this page
Special Care Instructions
For Cast Iron & Enamel finishes.
- Rinse and clean immediately after use, whilst the basin is still warm. This will help to remove any insoluble soap, grease or dirt before it hardens or stains.
- Clean the basin with warm, soapy water. A soft sponge or micro fibre cloth should be used to wipe away any excess residue or grime. Do not use wire brushes, steel wool & abrasive sponge pads.
- Always rinse the basin thoroughly with fresh water after cleaning and wipe the surface leaving it completely dry after the process.
- Abrasive powder cleaners and sponges may scratch the surface of your basin; avoid using these. Do not allow cleaners to sit or soak on the surface and avoid dripping taps.
- It is important not to use bleach or acidic cleaners or sprays as this will affect the Enamel surface and may result in small brown particles building up on the enamel surface or staining.
- Don't forget to regularly clean the drain to maintain consistent water outflow.
- Taps & waste sold separately (see basin taps & wastes)
- For installation advice please contact Hurlingham prior to installation.
Bespoke Painted Finish
Set your imagination free and colour match your Hurlingham Basin from the thousands of Farrow & Ball, Little Green or RAL colours, your chosen colour will be applied by Hurlingham's expert painters when nearing completion of your made to order basin.
How to Order
Step 1: Choose 'Bespoke Painted (Add colour code to order notes)' in the dropdown at the top of this page and 'Add to Cart'.
Step 3: Add a note in the Special Instruction Box within 'Your Cart' with your chosen colour code. Alternatively you can email our team your colour code.
For example: RAL - 1013 Oyster White
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: