Hurlingham Chaucer Freestanding Cast Iron Roll Top Bath, Bespoke Painted, 1680x760mm
The Chaucer Roll Top, Bespoke Painted Bath
Hurlingham Chaucer Cast Iron Bath is a classic double-ended slipper with a vitreous enamel interior and a fanned base plinth.
The vitreous enamel interior is strong and durable, with excellent heat retention properties provided by the cast iron and the fanned base plinth adds a classic and traditional accent to this timeless design.
This bathtub is available in length 1680mm, comes with or without tap holes and is finished by hand in your chosen bespoke custom paint finish. A bespoke paint finish offers a multitude of colour combinations to match your existing bathroom decor.
We love the design and aesthetic this bath can bring to many different bathroom styles, it’s also backed by a Hurlingham Baths 5 year guarantee.
- Handcrafted bespoke design
- Finished by hand in the UK
- Traditional cast iron bath made using highly skilled process
- Manufacturer 5 year guarantee
Interested in an alternative finish? Also available in a Pewter Lustre Finish.
Download: Specification / Handmade Acknowledgement
Product Code: EMP016(WTH) / EMP018(NTH) + (Finish Code)
- Dimensions: L 1680 x W 760 x H 675 mm
- Weight: 176 kg without water
- Water Capacity: 216 Litres to overflow
Finish: Bespoke Painted, see below
- Material: Vitreous Enamelled Cast Iron
- Style: Traditional Double Ended Slipper
Tap Holes: With or Without Tap Holes
- Waste: Not included, see below
- Guarantee: 5 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Bespoke Painted Finish
Set your imagination free and colour match your Hurlingham Bath from the thousands of Farrow & Ball, Little Green or RAL colours, your chosen colour will be applied by Hurlingham’s expert painters when nearing completion of your made to order bath.
How to Order
Step 1: Choose 'Bespoke Painted (Add colour code to order notes)' in the dropdown at the top of this page and 'Add to Cart'.
Step 2: Choose your colour code from RAL / Farrow & Ball or Little Green website or in-store.
Step 3: Add a note in the Special Instruction Box within 'Your Cart' with your chosen colour code. Alternatively you can email our team your colour code.
For example: RAL - 1013 Oyster White
Please note: Hurlingham Bespoke Painted Baths have a 2-3 week lead time.
Luxury Bath Waste
The following waste & overflow is recommended with this bath as it is not Included as standard.
- Bundle - Exposed bath waste plug & chain / overflow pipe / Shallow Seal Trap
- Shallow Seal Trap
- Exposed bath waste & chain with overflow pipe
Bath Supplied without tap holes – allowing choice of wall or floor standing taps.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for recommended taps to accompany this bath, or see all taps.
- Comes with or without tap holes, please select from drop down above
- Bath waste not included, please add or order separately.
- Taps not included, please purchase separately.
Delivery & Returns
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject stock availability.
- Bespoke orders such as painted baths may take up to 5 weeks. Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production begins.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: