Hurlingham Chichester High Level WC Traditional Toilet, Cistern & Pan
Hurlingham Chichester Luxury Traditional Toilet
This Victorian-style toilet lends an air of class to your bathroom which transcends fashions and fads. Pair the Chichester toilet with a beautiful roll-top bath and traditional brassware for an elegant and timeless look.
The stunning traditional high level toilet & pull chain offers an authentic period look and works beautifully as a feature in any master bathroom.
These elegant high toilets include stunning ornate brackets to mount the cistern on and the chain & flush packs can be ordered in your choice of finish to tie in with surrounding brassware or simply to stand out.
Made from premium quality ceramic with an easy to clean white glaze finish, this luxury traditional toilet package includes a high level cistern, pan and seat - available in one of 3 luxury finishes. A 5-year manufacturer's guarantee provides long-lasting reassurance.
- 5 Year Guarantee
- Chrome, Copper or Nickel Flush Set
- Bespoke Made To Order
Pair This With
- Download: Toilet Specification
- Product Code: HL Cistern With Flush Set: HBC034/SWT033C, HBC034/SWT033CH or HBC017 / HL Pan White: HBC016 / Toilet Seat: Natural Oak HBC020 or White HBC019
- Dimensions: H 2200 x W 430 x D 630 mm*
- Material: Ceramic
- Options: Copper, Nickel or Chrome Flush Set / With Natural Oak or White Seat
- Guarantee: 5 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
- Bespoke order, 4-6 week
- For installation advice please contact Hurlingham prior to installation.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: