Hurlingham Copper Bateau Basin Bathroom Wash Basin, 620x215mm
Copper Bateau 620mm Wash Basin
Elevate your bathroom with the Hurlingham Bateau 620mm Copper Bathroom Basin. Made from quality copper, in the traditional hand crafted manner that has been used for centuries.
This really sets the basin apart, as each basin is unique, featuring gentle undulations and minor colour variations. Making it a one-of-a-kind. As time passes, this magnificent roll top will acquire a warm patina with age, which only adds to its beautiful character.
Not only is this Copper Roll Top Wash Basin aesthetically impressive, but it's also incredibly durable and long-lasting. The 620mm x 215mm Basin provides ample space for your daily washing routines while adding an unmatched level of elegance to your bathroom décor. The overflow feature means you don't have to worry about spills or leaks.
Upgrade your bathroom with the Copper Bateau Wash Basin that's both functional and truly luxurious.
- Durable Copper Material
- Luxurious Design
- Generously Sized
- Overflow Feature
Looking for a different style? Please see the Cast Iron, Copper, Nickel or Copper Nickel.
Please note, the basin has been hand-finished. Natural undulations and imperfections in the surface are normal should be expected before ordering, they add to the charming character of the basin.
- Download: Drawing Specification
- Product Code: SS171
- Dimensions: W 620 x D 365 x H 215 mm*
- Weight: 4.75 kg
- Finish: Copper
- Material: Copper
- Tap Holes: No
- Waste: Not included. (See details below)
- Overflow: Yes
- Guarantee: 5 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the waste kit compatible with this basin and simply add to your order.
- BWP007 - Unslotted Basin Waste
- BWP013 - Basin Bottle Trap Waste
Basin Supplied without tap holes, allowing choice of wall or deck mounted taps.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for recommended taps to accompany this basin, or see all taps.
Special Care Instructions
For Polished Copper, Brass & Enamel finishes.
- Copper is a ‘living finish’ and will age and patina over time. The Copper and Brushed Copper will be unlacquered so will need preserving to maintain the finish.
- Routinely clean with warm soapy water and soft cloth and dry immediately after use. Avoid dripping taps, sharp objects and the use of chemicals.
- Hurlingham recommend Renaissance wax applied regularly every 4-6 weeks depending on use. More usage will require more maintenance.
- If the wax wears off and oxidisation develops on the copper surface, clean the basin with a fine metal cleaner, such as Autosol, then re apply the wax.
- Do not use de-scaling agents such as Viakal or Cilit Bang on the Brass Material.
Please be aware that these models are not lacquered and will require regular maintenance to keep them shiny.
- Taps & waste sold separately (see basin taps & wastes)
- For installation advice please contact Hurlingham prior to installation.
Delivery & Returns
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject stock availability.
- Bespoke orders such as painted baths may take up to 5 weeks. Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production begins.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: