Hurlingham Copper-Nickel Bateau Bath, Roll Top Bathtub, 1500x730mm
Hurlingham Copper Bateau 1500mm Roll Top Bath
Looking for the ultimate centrepiece to elevate your bathroom decor? Take a look at the Hurlingham Bateau 1500mm Roll Top Copper Bath. It is the perfect addition to any bathroom suite, adding a touch of elegance and sophistication that will impress guests and provide a relaxing escape for you. Made from premium 16 gauge copper sheets that are designed to be both durable and long-lasting. The tub's capacity of 181.5 litres provides plenty of room for soaking and relaxing.
This Roll Top Copper Bathtub will provide a serene and peaceful escape from the outside world. Its spacious size of 1500x730mm makes it ideal for bathrooms of any style, whether they are modern or classic. The simple yet exquisite style of your home will make it feel more opulent and sophisticated.
The Bateau Copper Bathtub is a stunning luxury bathroom piece that will make you feel comfortable as well as tranquil every time you enter. Its well-constructed from high-quality materials and will provide you with years of comfort and relaxation. It is an excellent option for anyone looking to add a touch of luxury to their home.
- High-Quality Craftsmanship
- Finished by hand in our UK workshop
- Traditionally made using highly skilled processes
- Spacious and Comfortable
- Premium quality Copper
- Excellent heat retention properties
- 5 year guarantee.
Please note, the bath has been hand-finished. Natural undulations and imperfections in the surface are normal and should be expected before ordering, they add to the charming character of the bath.
Looking for a different style? Also available in 1670mm.
- Download: Drawing / Handmade Information
- Product Code: SS025 / SS024 / SS010 / BES115
- Dimensions: L 1670 x W 720 x H 710 mm*
- Weight: 34.5kg
- Water Capacity: 181.5 Litres
- Finish: Nickel Interior / Nickel Interior & Plinth / White Enamel Interior
- Material: Unlacquered 16 gauge Copper
- Style: Classic Copper Bateau
- Tap Holes: No
- Waste: Not included. (See details below)
- Overflow: No
- Guarantee: 5 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the waste kit compatible with this bath and simply add to your order.
This bath doesn't come with an overflow. If you would like an overflow, the bath must be drilled on site and you can order an exposed waste if required. See below for compatible Hurlingham wastes for drilled overflow:
- BWP002 - Exposed Bath Plug & Chain Waste With Overflow Pipe
- BWP034 - Exposed Bath Click Clack Waste With Over
Bath Supplied without tap holes, allowing choice of wall or deck mounted taps.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for recommended taps to accompany this bath, or see all taps.
Special Care Instruction
For Polished Copper, Brass & Enamel finishes.
- Copper is a ‘living finish’ and will age and patina over time. The Copper and Brushed Copper will be unlacquered so will need preserving to maintain the finish.
- Routinely clean with warm soapy water and soft cloth and dry immediately after use. Avoid dripping taps, sharp objects and the use of chemicals.
- Hurlingham recommend Renaissance wax applied regularly every 4-6 weeks depending on use. More usage will require more maintenance.
- If the wax wears off and oxidisation develops on the copper surface, clean the basin with a fine metal cleaner, such as Autosol, then re apply the wax.
- Do not use de-scaling agents such as Viakal or Cilit Bang on the Brass Material.
- To keep nickel tarnish free the wax seal should be maintained by regular reapplication.
Please be aware that these models are not lacquered and will require regular maintenance to keep them shiny.
- Supplied without tap holes
- Overflow can be drilled on site, if required.
- Bath waste not included, please purchase separately.
- Taps not included, please purchase separately.
- Bespoke order, 4 week
- For installation advice please contact Hurlingham prior to installation.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: