Hurlingham Copper Nickel Basin, Roll Top Bateau Bathroom Wash Basin & Plinth, 650x275mm
Hurlingham Bateau 650mm Copper Nickel Basin
The Hurlingham Copper Nickel Bateau Basin is made with hand beaten copper, a traditional hand crafted technique that has been practiced for centuries. Every basin is unique, and comes with gentle undulations and minor colour variations. It is a real work of art that oozes luxury and sophistication.
Made from high-quality Copper Nickel and finished with a stunning polished finish. This magnificent roll top will acquire a warm patina with age, which only adds to its beautiful one-of-a-kind character.
Measuring 650x275mm, this Bathroom Basin provides ample space for your daily washing routines while adding an unmatched level of elegance to your bathroom décor. Whether you're renovating your bathroom or simply looking for an upgrade, the Hurlingham Bateau Copper Nickel Bathroom Basin is the perfect choice for discerning homeowners who demand only the best.
- Handcrafted to Perfection
- High-Quality Copper Nickel Material
- Durable and Sturdy
- Stunning Polished Finish
- Generously Sized
- Timeless Elegance
Please note, the basin has been hand-finished. Natural undulations and imperfections in the surface are normal should be expected before ordering, they add to the charming character of the basin.
- Download: Specification Drawing
- Product Code: SS161
- Dimensions: D 350 x W 650 x H 275 mm*
- Finish: Polished Copper outer / Nickel inner
- Material: Copper
- Tap Holes: No
- Waste: Not included. (See details below)
- Overflow: No
- Guarantee: 5 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the waste kit compatible with this basin and simply add to your order.
- BWP006 - Unslotted Basin Waste
Basin Supplied without tap holes, allowing choice of wall or deck mounted taps.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for recommended taps to accompany this basin, or see all taps.
Special Care Instructions
For Polished Copper, Brass & Enamel finishes.
- Copper is a ‘living finish’ and will age and patina over time. The Copper and Brushed Copper will be unlacquered so will need preserving to maintain the finish.
- Routinely clean with warm soapy water and soft cloth and dry immediately after use. Avoid dripping taps, sharp objects and the use of chemicals.
- Hurlingham recommend Renaissance wax applied regularly every 4-6 weeks depending on use. More usage will require more maintenance.
- If the wax wears off and oxidisation develops on the copper surface, clean the basin with a fine metal cleaner, such as Autosol, then re apply the wax.
- Do not use de-scaling agents such as Viakal or Cilit Bang on the Brass Material.
- To keep nickel tarnish free the wax seal should be maintained by regular reapplication.
Please be aware that these models are not lacquered and will require regular maintenance to keep them shiny.
- Taps & waste sold separately (see basin taps & wastes)
- For installation advice please contact Hurlingham prior to installation.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: