Hurlingham Drayton Freestanding Cast Iron Bath, Roll Top Painted Boat Bathtub, 1700x670mm
Hurlingham Drayton 1700mm Cast Iron Bath
The Hurlingham Drayton 1700mm Freestanding Cast Iron Bath is designed to provide a spacious bathing experience. The built-in overflow provides peace of mind, so you don't have to worry about spilling while you soak. With a generous water capacity of 144 litres, you'll be fully immersed in pure relaxation.
Crafted with the finest attention to detail, this double-ended cast iron bath boasts a stunning white vitreous enamel interior and a beautifully styled bolt-effect exterior, creating an industrial-chic look that exudes elegance and sophistication. And with the option to customise the exterior with the colour of your choice, you can truly make it your own.
At 1700mm x 670mm, this freestanding bath provides ample space for a deep and satisfying soak. Plus, with no tap holes, you have the flexibility to choose your own taps and create your ideal bathing environment.
So, why settle for a basic bathroom when you can have a luxurious spa-like experience in the comfort of your own home? This Hurlingham Drayton Freestanding Cast Iron Bath will instantly upgrade your bathroom!
- Elegant Design
- Bespoke Painted
- Generous Water Capacity
- Durable Cast Iron
- Hard-wearing vitreous enamel interior
- Comfortable Double Ended Design
- Finished by hand in our UK workshop
- 5 year guarantee.
- Download: Drawing / Specification
- Product Code: EMP019
- Dimensions: L 1700 x W 675 x H 705 mm*
- Weight: 181.5kg
- Water Capacity: 144 Litres
- Finish: Painted Finish
- Material: Enamelled Cast Iron
- Style: Double ended, with a white vitreous enamel interior
- Tap Holes: Without Tap Holes
- Waste: Not included. (See details below)
- Overflow: Yes
- Guarantee: 5 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the waste kit compatible with this bath and simply add to your order.
- BWP002 - Exposed Bath Plug & Chain Waste With Overflow Pipe
- BWP034 - Exposed Bath Click Clack Waste With Overflow Pipe
Bath Supplied without tap holes, allowing choice of wall or deck mounted taps.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for recommended taps to accompany this bath, or see all taps.
Special Care Instructions
For Polished Copper, Brass & Enamel finishes.
- Copper is a ‘living finish’ and will age and patina over time. The Copper and Brushed Copper will be unlacquered so will need preserving to maintain the finish.
- Routinely clean with warm soapy water and soft cloth and dry immediately after use. Avoid dripping taps, sharp objects and the use of chemicals.
- Hurlingham recommend Renaissance wax applied regularly every 4-6 weeks depending on use. More usage will require more maintenance.
- If the wax wears off and oxidisation develops on the copper surface, clean the basin with a fine metal cleaner, such as Autosol, then re apply the wax.
- Do not use de-scaling agents such as Viakal or Cilit Bang on the Brass Material.
Please be aware that these models are not lacquered and will require regular maintenance to keep them shiny.
- Supplied without tap holes
- Bath waste not included, please purchase separately.
- Taps not included, please purchase separately.
- Bespoke order, 4 week
- For installation advice please contact Hurlingham prior to installation.
Bespoke Painted Finish
Set your imagination free and colour match your Hurlingham Bath from the thousands of Farrow & Ball, Little Green or RAL colours, your chosen colour will be applied by Hurlingham’s expert painters when nearing completion of your made to order bath.
How to Order
Step 1: Choose 'Bespoke Painted (Add colour code to order notes)' in the dropdown at the top of this page and 'Add to Cart'.
Step 3: Add a note in the Special Instruction Box within 'Your Cart' with your chosen colour code. Alternatively you can email our team your colour code.
For example: RAL - 1013 Oyster White
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: