Hurlingham Dryden Small Freestanding Cast Iron Bath, Roll Top Painted Bathtub With Feet, 1530x770mm
Hurlingham Dryden Small Cast Iron Bath
Looking for a freestanding bath for a small space, that combines classic style with modern convenience? Look no further than the Hurlingham Dryden 1530mm Freestanding Cast Iron Bath. It’s perfectly proportioned if you have a tight space, but your heart set on a luxurious freestanding bath. A timeless classic, with a hint of elegance that will turn your bathroom into a haven of relaxation and indulgence.
Featuring a stunning vitreous enamel interior and painted exterior in the colour of your choice, this double-ended cast iron bath is the perfect addition to any bathroom. The feet provide the perfect finishing touch, creating a classic look that will never go out of style.
This Freestanding Cast Iron Bath provides the ultimate in versatility and convenience, allowing you to create your ideal bathing environment. And with its durable enamelled cast iron material, this bath is built to last and provide years of reliable use.
So why settle for anything less than the best? Treat yourself to the ultimate in luxury and style with the Hurlingham Dryden Freestanding Cast Iron Bath.
- High-Quality cast iron
- Hard-wearing vitreous enamel interior
- Elegant Design
- Double-ended design
- Bespoke Exterior Finish
- Finished by hand in our UK workshop.
- 5 year guarantee
Looking for a larger size? Please see the 1700mm.
- Download: Drawing / Specification / Fitting Instructions
- Product Code: TBK060 & TBK013 / TBK060 & TBK012
- Dimensions: L 1530 x W 770 x H 585 mm*
- Weight: 132.5kg
- Water Capacity: 147.5 Litres
- Finish: Painted Finish, we can colour-match to your choice
- Material: Enamelled Cast Iron
- Style: Double ended bath with a vitreous enamel interior
- Tap Holes: Without Tap Holes
- Waste: Not included. (See details below)
- Overflow: Yes
- Guarantee: 5 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the waste kit compatible with this bath and simply add to your order.
- BWP002 - Exposed Bath Plug & Chain Waste With Overflow Pipe
- BWP034 - Exposed Bath Click Clack Waste With Overflow Pipe
Bath Supplied without tap holes, allowing choice of wall or deck mounted taps.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for recommended taps to accompany this bath, or see all taps.
Special Care Instructions
For Polished Copper, Brass & Enamel finishes.
- Copper is a ‘living finish’ and will age and patina over time. The Copper and Brushed Copper will be unlacquered so will need preserving to maintain the finish.
- Routinely clean with warm soapy water and soft cloth and dry immediately after use. Avoid dripping taps, sharp objects and the use of chemicals.
- Hurlingham recommend Renaissance wax applied regularly every 4-6 weeks depending on use. More usage will require more maintenance.
- If the wax wears off and oxidisation develops on the copper surface, clean the basin with a fine metal cleaner, such as Autosol, then re apply the wax.
- Do not use de-scaling agents such as Viakal or Cilit Bang on the Brass Material.
Please be aware that these models are not lacquered and will require regular maintenance to keep them shiny.
- Supplied without tap holes
- Bath waste not included, please purchase separately.
- Taps not included, please purchase separately.
- Bespoke order, 4 week
- For installation advice please contact Hurlingham prior to installation.
Bespoke Painted Finish
Set your imagination free and colour match your Hurlingham Bath from the thousands of Farrow & Ball, Little Green or RAL colours, your chosen colour will be applied by Hurlingham’s expert painters when nearing completion of your made to order bath.
How to Order
Step 1: Choose 'Bespoke Painted (Add colour code to order notes)' in the dropdown at the top of this page and 'Add to Cart'.
Step 3: Add a note in the Special Instruction Box within 'Your Cart' with your chosen colour code. Alternatively you can email our team your colour code.
For example: RAL - 1013 Oyster White
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: