Hurlingham Galleon Freestanding Cast Iron Roll Top Bath, Bespoke Painted, 1675x715mm
Hurlingham Galleon Bespoke Painted Bath
The Galleon double ended freestanding slipper by Hurlingham Baths is the ultimate in luxury. The beautiful deep sides, roll top design, combined with a bespoke painted finish make this bath a centrepiece of any bathroom.
Perhaps the very epitome of the image conjured up when you say ‘freestanding’ or ‘roll top’ baths. This double ended slipper possesses a complete roll top and rests gently on a sloping plinth offering traditional classical proportions.
One of our most popular Hurlingham Baths, it’s incredibly versatile made from the finest quality cast iron and finished with a strong durable vitreous enamel interior which has a beautiful shine finish. The Galleon is built to last, it will be a timeless investment piece and you can bathe in confidence with a 5-year guarantee.
- Hard-wearing vitreous enamel interior.
- Finished by hand in our UK workshop.
- Excellent heat retention properties from Cast Iron material
- Traditionally made using highly skilled processes
- 5 year guarantee.
Download: Specification / Drawing / Handmade Acknowledgement
Product Code: BVC001(NTH) + (Finish Code)
- Dimensions: L 1675 x W 715 x H 700 mm
- Weight: 201 kg without water
- Water Capacity: 190 Litres to overflow
Finish: Bespoke Painted, see below
Material: Body - Cast Iron / Interior - Vitreous Enamel
- Style: Traditional Double Ended Slipper
Tap Holes: Without Tap Holes
- Waste: Not included, see below
- Overflow: Yes
- Guarantee: 5 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the waste kit compatible with this bath and simply add to your order.
- BWP002 - Exposed Bath Plug & Chain Waste With Overflow Pipe
- BWP034 - Exposed Bath Click Clack Waste With Overflow Pipe
Bath Supplied without tap holes, allowing choice of wall or deck mounted taps.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for recommended taps to accompany this bath, or see all taps.
Special Care Instructions
For Polished Copper, Brass & Enamel finishes.
- Copper is a ‘living finish’ and will age and patina over time. The Copper and Brushed Copper will be unlacquered so will need preserving to maintain the finish.
- Routinely clean with warm soapy water and soft cloth and dry immediately after use. Avoid dripping taps, sharp objects and the use of chemicals.
- Hurlingham recommend Renaissance wax applied regularly every 4-6 weeks depending on use. More usage will require more maintenance.
- If the wax wears off and oxidisation develops on the copper surface, clean the basin with a fine metal cleaner, such as Autosol, then re apply the wax.
- Do not use de-scaling agents such as Viakal or Cilit Bang on the Brass Material.
Please be aware that these models are not lacquered and will require regular maintenance to keep them shiny.
- Supplied without tap holes
- Bath waste not included, please purchase separately.
- Taps not included, please purchase separately.
- Bespoke order, 3-4 week
- For installation advice please contact Hurlingham prior to installation.
Bespoke Painted Finish
Set your imagination free and colour match your Hurlingham Bath from the thousands of Farrow & Ball, Little Green or RAL colours, your chosen colour will be applied by Hurlingham’s expert painters when nearing completion of your made to order bath.
How to Order
Step 1: Choose 'Bespoke Painted (Add colour code to order notes)' in the dropdown at the top of this page and 'Add to Cart'.
Step 3: Add a note in the Special Instruction Box within 'Your Cart' with your chosen colour code. Alternatively you can email our team your colour code.
For example: RAL - 1013 Oyster White
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: