Hurlingham Galleon Freestanding Cast Iron Roll Top Bath, Metallic Pewter Lustre, 1675x715mm
Hurlingham Galleon Cast Iron Bath, Metallic Pewter Lustre Roll Top Bathtub
The Galleon double ended freestanding slipper by Hurlingham Baths is the ultimate in luxury. The beautiful deep sides, roll top design, combined with a bespoke painted stunning Pewter Lustre finish, makes this bath a centrepiece of any bathroom.
Perhaps the very epitome of the image conjured up when you say ‘freestanding’ or ‘roll top’ baths. This double ended slipper possesses a complete roll top and rests gently on a sloping plinth offering traditional classical proportions.
One of our most popular Hurlingham Baths, it’s incredibly versatile made from the finest quality cast iron and finished with a strong durable vitreous enamel interior which has a beautiful shine finish. The Galleon is built to last, it will be a timeless investment piece and you can bathe in confidence with a 5-year guarantee.
- Finished by hand in the UK
- Built to last, with cast iron and vitreous enamel
- Excellent heat retention properties from Cast Iron material
- Traditionally made using highly skilled processes
- Manufacturer 5 year guarantee
Interested in an alternative finish? Also available in a Bespoke Painted or Hand Gilded finish.
Download: Specification / Drawing / Handmade Acknowlegdement
Product Code: BVC001(NTH) + (Finish Code)
- Dimensions: L 1675 x W 715 x H 700 mm
- Weight: 201 kg without water
- Water Capacity: 190 Litres to overflow
Finish: Metallic Pewter Lustre, see below
Material: Body - Cast Iron / Interior - Vitreous Enamel
- Style: Traditional Double Ended Slipper
Tap Holes: Without Tap Holes
- Waste: Not included, see below
- Overflow: Yes
- Guarantee: 5 years
Due to the handmade nature of our casting processes, sizing can vary up to 3%. Products first fix should be undertaken on site, after physical measurement to be taken.
Pewter Lustre Finish
A bath from Hurlingham is the ultimate in luxury. Using a highly skilled process that gives you bespoke bath with a most unique, opulent and luxurious finish. By layering several top mist coats onto a black base paint gives this Pewter Lustre bath a shiny reflective finish. A beautiful bespoke freestanding double slipper with deep sides and a luxurious feel, definitely enough room for one and even two as this boat bath is one of our largest.
Hurlingham Bath’s expert painters will apply the stunning metallic Pewter Luster Finish nearing the completion of your bath.
Please note: Hurlingham Bespoke Baths have a 3-4 week lead-time.
Luxury Bath Waste
The following waste & overflow is recommended with this bath as it is not Included as standard.
- Bundle - Exposed bath waste plug & chain / overflow pipe / Shallow Seal Trap
- Shallow Seal Trap
- Exposed bath waste & chain with overflow pipe
Bath Supplied with or without tap holes – allowing many choices of deck mounted, wall or floor standing taps
- Recommended taps for this bath
- Only available Without Tap Holes
- Bath waste not included, please add or order separately.
- Taps not included, please purchase separately.
Any questions? – Please contact us today and alternatively you can order over the phone.
Delivery & Returns
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject stock availability.
- Bespoke orders such as painted baths may take up to 5 weeks. Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production begins.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: