Hurlingham Hammered Copper Bulle Bath, Roll Top Bathtub, 1700x740mm
Hurlingham Hammered Copper Bulle Bath
Showcase your love of the traditional French bateau with the bespoke Hurlingham Hammered Copper Bulle Bath, this bathtub has a delightful and enigmatic rounded design highlighted by a large double plinth supporting the bath body.
A stunning freestanding bath the copper has been hammered to create a vintage look which adds texture and warmth to any bathroom and adds a real ‘wow factor’.
Handcrafted using the finest materials in the UK, this copper bath comes with its own unique signature with minor colour variations as part of the by-hand finishing process. An application of durable white enamel interior can also be made, simply select above.
The copper is resistant to rust and comes sealed with a hardwearing wax ensuring the bath maintains its warming patina and longevity of use. The copper material is also an excellent heat conductor meaning you can bathe for longer and has natural anti-bacterial properties, and therefore less cleaning is required.
Undeniably a great bath to look at and perfect bath for sinking into after a busy day. Just add hot water, a glass of wine, a good book then relax and unwind with a long indulgent soak.
- Finished by hand in our UK workshop.
- Premium quality Copper
- Excellent heat retention properties
- Traditionally made using highly skilled processes
- 5 year guarantee.
Pair This With
Please note, the bath has been hand-finished. Natural undulations and imperfections in the surface are normal and should be expected before ordering, they add to the charming character of the bath.
Download: Drawing / Handmade Acknowledgement
Product Code: SS149 - Without Tap Holes
- Dimensions: L 1700 x W 740 x H 720 mm
- Weight: 50 kg without water
- Water Capacity: 256 Litres to overflow
Finish: Hammered Copper ext. & int.
Material: Body - 16 gauge Copper / Interior - Copper or Vitreous Enamel
- Style: Traditional Double Ended Bath
Tap Holes: Without Tap Holes
- Waste: Not included, see below
- Overflow: No
- Guarantee: 5 years
Estimated Delivery: Made to order bath with 6 months lead time.
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the waste kit compatible with this bath and simply add to your order.
This bath doesn't come with an overflow. If you would like an overflow, the bath must be drilled on site and you can order an exposed waste if required. See below for compatible Hurlingham wastes for drilled overflow:
- BWP002 - Exposed Bath Plug & Chain Waste With Overflow Pipe
- BWP034 - Exposed Bath Click Clack Waste With Overflow Pipe
Bath Supplied without tap holes, allowing choice of wall or deck mounted taps.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for recommended taps to accompany this bath, or see all taps.
Special Care Instruction
- Copper is a ‘living finish’ and will age and patina over time. The Copper and Brushed Copper will be unlacquered so will need preserving to maintain the finish.
- Non abrasive cleaner or warm water - do not use wire bristled brushes or corrosive chemicals.
- Routinely clean with warm soapy water and soft cloth and dry immediately after use. Avoid dripping taps, sharp objects and the use of chemicals.
- Only available without tap holes
- Overflow can be drilled on site, if required.
- Do not cut into the plinth – this will void any guarantee.
- Bath waste not included, please purchase separately.
- Taps not included, please purchase separately.
- It is not possible to fit an overflow filler with this bath.
- This copper bath is made to order and has a lead time of 6 months.
- For installation advice please contact Hurlingham prior to installation.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: