Hurlingham Highgate Basin Ceramic Bathroom Wash Basin Large 900x640mm
Hurlingham Highgate Ceramic Wash Basin
Sat upon a ceramic pillar, the Highgate basin adds character to any bathroom space. Available with 1 or 3 tap holes.
It is a stylish and spacious design perfectly suited to any bathtub in the Hurlingham baths range.
- 5 Year Guarantee
- 1 or 3 Tap Hole Options
- Bespoke Made To Order
Pair This With
- Luxury WC, Matching Chichester Toilet available, or view all WC's.
Looking for a different style? Also available in a smaller size 785x520mm
- Download Specification
Product Code HBC001 & HBC003 / HBC002 & HBC003
- Dimensions H 900 x W 640 x D 485 mm*
- Material Ceramic
- Options 1 Tap Hole / 3 Tap Holes
- Waste & Taps Not included
- Overflow Yes
- Finish White Enamel
- Toilet Seat Not included
- Guarantee 5 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the waste kit compatible with this basin and simply add to your order.
- Luxury Basin Waste, view all waste.
Basin Supplied without tap holes, allowing choice of wall or deck mounted taps.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for recommended taps to accompany this basin, or see all taps.
- Taps & waste sold separately (see basin taps & wastes)
- Bespoke order, 4-6 week
- For installation advice please contact Hurlingham prior to installation.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: