Hurlingham Highgate WC High Level Traditional Toilet
The Highgate Luxury Traditional Toilet
The Highgate traditional high level toilet, an elegant and timeless design that transcends fashions and fads. Pair the Victorian-style WC with a beautiful roll-top bath and traditional brassware for a stylish look. The combination of this traditional high level toilet & pull chain gives your bathroom a stunning authentic period look and works perfect in any master bathroom.
These elegant Highgate toilets include stunning ornate brackets to mount the cistern on and the chain & flush packs can be ordered in your choice of finish to tie in with surrounding brassware or to stand out.
Made from premium quality ceramic with an easy to clean white glaze finish, this luxury traditional toilet package includes a high level cistern, pan and seat - available in one of 3 luxury finishes. A 5-year manufacturer's guarantee provides long-lasting reassurance.
- Download Specification
Product Code HBC033 & HBC066 & SWT033C/HBC008/SWT033CH & HBC009/HBC010
- Dimensions H 2300 x W 412 x D 630 mm*
- Material Ceramic
- Finish Copper / Nickel / Chrome, White / Natural Oak
- Options Copper / Nickel / Chrome Flush Set, With Natural Oak / White Seat
- Toilet Seat Not included, optional extra
- Guarantee: 5 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke orders such as painted baths may take up to 5 weeks. Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production begins.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: