Hurlingham Lever Deck-Mounted Bath Mixer Taps With Cranked Legs
Hurlingham Deck-Mounted Bath Shower Mixer
This elegant bath shower mixer is deck-mounted and combines the traditional smooth functionality of 1/4 turn ceramic discs.
The classic headset and spout give dual use, catering for both bath and shower experiences. Available in polished plated copper, nickel and chrome finish.
- 10 Year Guarantee.
- Unlacquered Copper Plated.
- Ceramic Disc Valves.
- Adjustable Legs 124mm - 264mm.
- Bespoke Made To Order
Pair This With
The Hurlingham plated standpipes
- Download: Technical Specification
- Product Code: SWT022C / SWT022N / SWT022CH
- Dimensions: H 348 x W 124-264 x D 168 mm*
- Material: Brass
- Finish: Polished Copper / Polished Nickel / Polished Chrome
- Waste: Not included
- Guarantee: 10 Years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
- 4-6 week lead time
- For installation advice please contact Hurlingham prior to installation.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: