Hurlingham Zille Nickel, Copper Bath, Roll Top Bathtub 1940x870mm
Hurlingham Zille 1700mm Copper-Nickel Bath
Looking for a luxurious addition to your bathroom that will impress your guests and provide you with the perfect place to unwind? Look no further than the Hurlingham Zille 1700mm Copper-Nickel Freestanding Bath. It features a stunning French bateau design, with a sumptuous low slung curvy shape that is sure to make a statement in any bathroom.
Crafted from high-quality copper-nickel, this freestanding bath has been hand-polished to a gleaming finish that will add a touch of glamour to your home. The copper-nickel material is not only rust-resistant, but it also has natural anti-bacterial properties that require less cleaning, making it a perfect choice for those who appreciate luxury and convenience.
You can enjoy a long, luxurious soak in this beautiful bath because of its excellent heat-conducting properties. Pour yourself a glass of wine, grab a good book, and immerse yourself in the sumptuous depths of the Hurlingham Zille Freestanding Bath for the ultimate in relaxation. So why wait? Order yours today and experience the ultimate in luxury bathing.
- Crafted from high-quality nickel-plated copper
- Require less cleaning than pure Copper
- Excellent heat retention properties
- Generous Proportions
- Finished by hand in our UK workshop.
- 5 year guarantee.
Please note, the bath has been hand-finished. Natural undulations and imperfections in the surface are normal and should be expected before ordering, they add to the charming character of the bath.
- Download: Drawing / Characteristic Details
- Product Code: SS080 / BES115
- Dimensions: L 1940 x W 870 x H 600 mm*
- Weight: 46.5kg
- Water Capacity: 291 Litres
- Finish: Nickel Inner & Outer / Enamel Inner & Nickel Outer / Optional Bespoke Finishes
- Material: Unlacquered 16 gauge Copper
- Style: Sumptuous low slung curvy shape
- Tap Holes: No
- Waste: Not included. (See details below)
- Overflow: No
- Guarantee: 5 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the waste kit compatible with this bath and simply add to your order.
This bath doesn't come with an overflow. If you would like an overflow, the bath must be drilled on site and you can order an exposed waste if required. See below for compatible Hurlingham wastes for drilled overflow:
- BWP002 - Exposed Bath Plug & Chain Waste With Overflow Pipe
- BWP034 - Exposed Bath Click Clack Waste With Overflow Pipe
Bath Supplied without tap holes, allowing choice of wall or deck mounted taps.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for recommended taps to accompany this bath, or see all taps.
Special Care Instructions
- To keep the nickel finish in premium condition, the wax seal should be maintained by regular reapplication.
- Do not use abrasive metal cleaner on nickel plated items as this could wear through the finish.
- A small amount of 'Peek' metal cleaner can be used on minor tarnishing.
- Nickel baths & basins should not be exposed to water (i.e. dripping taps) or damp clothes for a prolonger period of time as this can cause the water markings to the nickel plating. Ensure to thoroughly dry the surface of the bath and basins to avoid water damage.
- Supplied without tap holes
- Overflow can be drilled on site, if required.
- Bath waste not included, please purchase separately.
- Taps not included, please purchase separately.
- Bespoke order, 4 week
- For installation advice please contact Hurlingham prior to installation.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: