Carisa Mack Bath Aluminium Heated Vertical Towel Radiator 700x500mm
Carisa Mack Bath Aluminium Towel Radiator
The Carisa Mack Bath Aluminium Towel Radiator instantly adds a contemporary elegance to your bathroom. It has a simple and classic look so will seamlessly blend in with any room design.
It's manufactured from durable Aluminium, it has low water capacity which is faster to heat up or cool down making it more energy efficient and cost effective to run while keep your bathroom at a lovely comfortable temperature.
The Mack Bath has two vertical uprights and a set of wide horizontal tubes running the width, ideal for hanging towels or warming robes whilst you bathe. Carisa Mack Bath towel rail comes in Anthracite Grey or White giving your bathroom a sleek contemporary style and comes with a 5 year guarantee.
Please note: in the picture is the 1590mm x 500mm model.
- Download: Carisa Mack Bath Datasheet
- Download: Carisa Mack Bath Spec Drawing
- Download: Carisa Mack Bath Fitting Instructions
- Product Code: MCB0500070006
- Dimensions: H 700mm x W 500mm
- Wall To Face: 93 - 113mm
- Sections: 6
- Pipe Centres: 475mm
- Wall to Pipe Centres: 79 - 99mm
- Fuel Type: Dual Heating (C+E)
- Heat Output Watts: 499
Heat Output BTU: 1703 (Delta T70)
- Material: Aluminium
- Style: Vertical Towel Radiator
- Finish: Textured Anthracite or Traffic White
- Values: Sold separately, see below
- Guarantee: 5 Years
- Estimated Delivery: 2-3 Working Days
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the valves compatible with this radiator and simply add to your order, or see all valves.
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: