Arroll Bordeaux Freestanding Cast Iron Bath 1700x780mm
Arroll Bordeaux Freestanding Bath
The Bordeaux, single ended slipper bath is the ultimate in luxurious relaxation. Ideal for sitting up and reading or simply bathing by candlelight, its beautiful proportions allow you to soak away the stresses of the day.
Crafted from cast iron, the Bordeaux has been designed to offer unrivalled heat retention and the ball and claw feet finish the look to adorn any kind of space or style. Arroll offer a bespoke paint service which allows you to personalise your bathtub to fit in seamlessly within your interiors.
Looking for a smaller size? Please see the 1560mm
- Download: Specification Datasheet / Care Instructions
Product Code: B-88 (1700) The Bordeaux
Dimensions: L 1700mm x W 780mm x H 735mm
- Weight: 120 kg
- Volume: 170 Litres
- Material: Enamelled Cast Iron
- Style: Roll Top, Traditional Bath
- Tap Holes: With or without Tap Holes
- Standard Paint: White Primer
- Paint Options: Bespoke Painted, see below
- Standard Feet: Polished Chrome
- Feet Options: Bespoke Painted, see below
- Waste: Not included, options available (see below)
- Guarantee: 10 Years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the waste kit compatible with this bath and simply add to your order.
- B–1044 & B-1053 - Exposed bath plug & chain waste with overflow pipe
Bath Supplied without tap holes, allowing choice of wall or deck mounted taps.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for recommended taps to accompany this bath, or see all taps.
Special Care Instruction
For Cast Iron & Enamel finishes.
- Rinse and clean immediately after use, whilst the bath is still warm. This will help to remove any insoluble soap, grease or dirt before it hardens or stains.
- Clean the bath with warm, soapy water. A soft sponge or micro fibre cloth should be used to wipe away any excess residue or grime. Do not use wire brushes, steel wool & abrasive sponge pads.
- Always rinse the bathtub thoroughly with fresh water after cleaning and wipe the surface leaving it completely dry after the process.
- Abrasive powder cleaners and sponges may scratch the surface of your bath; avoid using these on your baths. Do not allow cleaners to sit or soak on the surface and avoid dripping taps.
- It is important not to use bleach or acidic cleaners or sprays as this will affect the Enamel surface of the bath and may result in small brown particles building up on the enamel surface or staining.
- Don't forget to regularly clean the drain to maintain consistent water outflow.
- Bath waste not included, please purchase separately.
- Taps not included, please purchase separately.
- Bespoke Painted Baths have a 2-3 week lead time.
- The feet of your bath can also be painted, unless stated polished chrome feet will be supplied as standard.
- For installation advice please contact Arroll prior to installation.
Bespoke Painted Finish
Set your imagination free and colour match your Arroll Bath from the thousands of Farrow & Ball, Little Green or RAL colours, your chosen colour will be applied by Arroll's expert painters when nearing completion of your made to order bath.
How to Order
Step 1: Choose 'Bespoke Painted (Add colour code to order notes)' in the dropdown at the top of this page and 'Add to Cart'.
Step 3: Add a note in the Special Instruction Box within 'Your Cart' with your chosen colour code. Alternatively you can email our team your colour code.
For example: RAL - 1013 Oyster White
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- Arroll baths or radiators cannot be returned or refunded once purchased.
- Arroll will only accept a return if the bath or radiator is damaged, this includes any standard complimentary wall stays & bleeder valves
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: