BC Designs Tin Boat Bath, Bespoke Painted, Roll Top Bathtub, 1500x725mm
BC Designs Tin, Bespoke Painted Bath 1500mm
Designed with luxury in mind, the BC Designs Bespoke Painted Tin Bath is traditionally hand-crafted, meaning every bath will be unique due to gentle undulations and a colour variations in the tin finish. Also choose from 1000's of bespoke colours to be painted on the exterior of your bath.
The stunning copper material has a been tin-plated by smoothing molten tin over the surface of the copper using a moleskin-type cloth. This creates a beautiful industrial finish, a stand-out centrepiece bath for any modern or traditional bathroom!
With deep, roll-top sides this double-ended bathtub is perfect for sharing or for immersing yourself in comfort and luxury. Also don't worry about being disappointed by a lukewarm bath as tin / copper baths are fantastic heat conductors with natural antibacterial properties. The material will maintain your water temperature much longer than cast iron versions, enabling you to enjoy your little bit of you time, that little bit longer.
- Unique Hand-Crafted Design
- Excellent Heat Conductivity
- Guarantee 10 years
Please note, the bath has been hand-finished. Natural undulations and imperfections in the surface are normal and should be expected before ordering, they add to the charming character of the bath.
Need a larger size? Please see the 1700mm
Pair This With
Tin Roll Top Basin in size 530mm
- Download: Specification / Drawing / Information
Product Code: BAC035Z + Colour Code
Dimensions: L 1500 x W 725 x H 725 mm*
- Weight: 44 kg
- Volume: 180 Litres
Material: Unlacquered 15-16 gauge Copper & Tin Inner
- Style: Roll Top, Traditional Bath
- Tap Holes: No Tap Holes
Finish: Bespoke Painted Outer & Tin Inner
- Waste: Not included, see below
- Guarantee: 10 Years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the waste kit compatible with this bath and simply add to your order.
- WAS110BC - Unslotted Bath Waste suitable for this bath without an overflow.
This bath doesn't come with an overflow. If you would like an overflow, the bath must be drilled on site and you can order an exposed waste if required. Please see instructions for drilling an overflow on-site. See below for compatible BC Designs wastes for drilled overflow:
Bath Supplied without tap holes, allowing choice of wall or deck mounted taps.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for recommended taps to accompany this bath, or see all taps.
Special Care Instructions
Tin requires little maintenance, routinely clean with warm water and a non abrasive cloth and dry immediately after use.
- Bath waste not included, please purchase separately.
- Taps not included, please purchase separately.
- Please do not cut into the plinth as this will void any guarantee
- Bespoke order, 4-6 week
- For installation advice please contact BC Designs prior to installation.
Bespoke Painted Finish
Set your imagination free and colour match your BC Designs Bath from the thousands of Farrow & Ball, Little Green or RAL colours, your chosen colour will be applied by BC Design’s expert painters when nearing completion of your made to order bath.
How to Order
Step 1: Choose 'Bespoke Painted (Add colour code to order notes)' in the dropdown at the top of this page and 'Add to Cart'.
Step 3: Add a note in the Special Instruction Box within 'Your Cart' with your chosen colour code. Alternatively you can email our team your colour code.
For example: RAL - 1013 Oyster White
Delivery & Returns
FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge.
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke painted orders or special finishes may take up to 4-5 weeks.
- Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy on all items apart from Arroll products, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production has begun.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: