BC Designs Tin Boat Bath, Roll Top Bathtub, 1500x725mm
BC Designs Tin Bath 1500mm
Designed with luxury in mind, the BC Designs Tin Boat Baths are traditionally hand-crafted, meaning every bath will be unique due to gentle undulations and colour variations in the finish.
The stunning copper material has a been tin-plated by smoothing molten tin over the surface of the copper using a moleskin-type cloth. This creates a beautiful industrial finish, a stand-out centrepiece bath for any modern or traditional bathroom!
With deep, roll-top sides this double-ended bathtub is perfect for sharing or for immersing yourself in comfort and luxury. Also don't worry about being dissapointed by a lukewarm bath as tin / copper baths are fantastic heat conductors with natural antibaterial properties. The material will maintain your water temperature much longer than cast iron versions, enabling you to enjoy your little bit of you time, that little bit longer.
Every bath comes with a 10-year manufacturer's guarantee, so you can bathe in confidence and is available in either size of 1500mm or 1700mm.
- Download: Specification / Drawing / Information
- Product Code: BAC035
Dimensions: L 1500 x W 725 x H 700 mm*
- Weight: 44 kg
- Volume: 180 Litres
Material: Unlacquered 15-16 gauge Copper & Tin Exterior
- Style: Roll Top, Traditional Bath
- Tap Holes: No Tap Holes
Finish: Hand-Polished Tin Outer & Tin Inner
- Waste: Not included, see below
- Guarantee: 10 Years
Estimated Delivery: 4 weeks
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
Please see our 'You May Need' section below for the waste kit compatible with this bath and simply add to your order. We recommend a brushed chrome waste to accompany this bath.
- WAS110BC - Unslotted Bath Waste suitable for this bath without an overflow.
If you would like an overflow, the bath must be drilled on site and you can order an exposed waste if required. Please see instructions for drilling an overflow on-site. Compatible BC Designs waste for bath drilled with an overflow below:
- WAS050BC - Slotted Push Down Exposed Bath Waste With Overflow Pipe
Bath Supplied without tap holes – allowing choice of wall or floor standing taps.
Please see the 'Frequently Bought Together' section below for reccomened taps to accompany this bath, or see all taps.
- Our copper/tin baths and basins are made from 99.5%+ 15-18 gauge pure copper.
- The bath is hand finished and natural undulations and imperfections in the surface are normal should be expected before ordering, they add to the charming character of the bath.
- For installation or care advice please contact BC Designs before installation.
Special Care Instructions
- Routinely clean with warm soapy water and soft cloth and dry immediately after use. Avoid dripping taps, sharp objects and the use of chemicals.
- The Copper/tin will age and patina over time, maintain the finish by re-applying a suitable wax seal (BC Designs recommend Renaissance wax) regularly every 4-6 weeks depending on use. More usage will require more maintenance.
- Copper/tin baths need to be regularly maintained and waxed every few weeks to maintain a shiny, untarnished finish.
- This is a unlacquered finish and maintenance requires use of a non-abrasive cleaner or warm soapy water - do not use wire bristled brushes or corrosive chemicals, the bath will start to age over time and gain its own characterful patina.
- Avoid dripping taps, sharp objects and the use of chemicals.
- Never use de-scaling agents such as Viakal or Cilit Bang on the Copper/tin Material.
- This bath is not lacquered and will require regular maintenance to keep it shiny. Please view our range of maintenance kits.
- Please do not cut into the plinth as this will void any guarantee
Delivery & Returns
- FREE Delivery on all orders over £500. Orders under £500 will be subject to a £12 charge
- 3-7 Days Delivery on most items, subject to stock availability.
- Bespoke orders such as painted baths may take up to 5 weeks. Please contact us to check lead times, before placing your order.
- Date & Time Delivery as standard, our courier partners will agree with you a specific date and time so you will happily receive your bath, convenient to you.
- When receiving larger items such as a bath, we recommend at least 2 able bodied persons, to carry the bath inside.
- Please visit our Deliver & Returns page for further details.
- In the unlikely event you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com to discuss how to return goods.
- We have a 14 day returns policy, providing the item is in the same condition received; unused and in original packaging.
- All Bespoke or custom specification orders should be cancelled with 48 hours. If orders are cancelled after 48 hours, you may be subject to a £15 charge.
- Bespoke or custom specification orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once production begins.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, re-stocking fees may apply
- Please visit our Delivery & Returns page for further information.
- Visit our FAQs for further information
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
To find out more please click the link below: